Best Video Repair Software Picks for 2023
Find out the best video repair software for 2023 and see why 4DDiG Video Repair is the recommended choice for seamlessly repairing and restoring your corrupted video files.
Are you grappling with video corruption issues and on the quest for the best video repair software? If so, you've arrived at the right destination. In today's world, videos play a pivotal role both in personal and commercial spheres on a global scale. They serve as marketing tools for businesses and as cinematic creations in the entertainment industry. The advent of high-quality cameras has significantly impacted the creation and consumption of videos, enabling the shooting of videos in astonishing 8K resolution, albeit at the cost of substantial storage space. This growing demand for digital video formats capable of storing massive amounts of data has also brought with it an increased risk of video corruption. In this article, we will delve into solutions for repairing corrupted videos and provide recommendations for the best MP4 video repair tools.
Part 1: What Cause Corrupted/Damaged Videos?
There are times when MP4, AVI, MOV, or M4V videos are not playable, which is no doubt because of the corruption of video documents while downloading. Different reasons can corrupt a video, some of which are:
- The storage media has become non-writable due to bad sectors or internal damage. In this case, no files will be loaded on the hard drive and hence any photo loaded onto it will be damaged.
- Viruses can harm documents on your PC, including video recordings.
- Bad video converters can corrupt and damage videos and mp4 files without converting them effectively.
- OS, when crashed, can add to video damage.
- Erasing a video over and over can likewise cause corruption.
- Unforeseen break in the power supply when playing an mp4 file.
Part 2: What's the Best Video Repair Software?
There are some excellent video repair tools available to help you recover damaged videos. These tools can resolve issues such as audio-video sync problems and playback errors. Here, we recommend some top video repair software options in 2023 for you to choose from.
Top 1: 4DDiG Video Repair
At the forefront of video repair solutions, 4DDiG Video Repair emerges as the premier professional video repair software. It boasts formidable repair capabilities, extends support to multiple video file formats, and offers exceptional user-friendliness on both Windows and Mac platforms. Beyond video and photo repair, 4DDiG Video Repair also allows you to effortlessly enhance video quality or colorize black and white old videos from Windows/Mac systems, USB flash drives, SD cards, digital cameras, and more, all with just three simple steps.
- Effortlessly handles a wide array of file formats, including MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, SWF and more.
- Capable of repairing broken, corrupted, or damaged videos and photos with remarkable precision.
- Allows you to repair multiple videos in one go.
- Enables you to preview repaired videos before saving them.
- Boasts an intuitive and easy-to-use graphical user interface (GUI).
- Available for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Repairing corrupted videos is as easy as A-B-C with 4DDiG Video Repair. Let's walk through the simple steps to effortlessly fix your damaged videos using this powerful tool:
Select Video Repair
Download and install 4DDiG File Repair on your computer and run it. From the homepage, select Video Repair to proceed.
Add Videos to Repair
Click to Add Video(s) button to import the corrupted videos you want to repair.
Repair Damaged Videos
With your videos added, click on the "Repair" button to initiate the repair process. 4DDiG Video Repair will work diligently to resolve the issues within your videos.
Preview and Save Repaired Videos
Once the repair process is finished, preview the repaired videos. If you're satisfied with the results, click on the "Export Selected" button to save the repaired videos to your preferred location on your computer
Video Guide: How to Repair Corrupted/Broken/Damaged MP4 Video Files Free?
Top 2: Stellar Phoenix Video Repair Tool
Stellar Phoenix is a simple to-utilize video repairing software to fix corrupted and harmed video records that are unplayable on Windows and macOS. It can repair more than one seriously corrupted video, at the same time during file transfer, video editing, file conversion, capturing, etc.
- Video formats supported: MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, AVCHD, MJPEG, WEBM, ASF, WMV, FLV, DIVX, MPEG, MTS, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, F4V.
- Fix numerous videos all at once proficiently.
- You can see the repaired video before saving it somewhere on your PC.
- Fixes header, movement, duration, sound corruption, and changes in format.
- Stellar Repair for Video is possibly the most prescribed instrument to fix a wide range of videos with its strong capacities.
- It offers a free demo variant in which you can only preview after repairing video that is less than 10MB in size.
Top 3: Digital Video Repair
Digital Video Repair, video repair software empowers you to fix harmed MPEG 4 and AVI videos in only a couple of snaps. It can repair corrupted AVI documents encoded with Angel Potion codecs, Xvid, DivX, MPEG4, and 3ivx. This instrument can undoubtedly fix AVI files, MOV, and MP4 videos that don't download wholly from the web.
- Video formats supported: MOV, MP4, AVI, FLV.
- Supports video repair up to 2GB in size.
- Naturally erases the insignificant things from videos.
- Fix many files at once.
- The software supports Chinese, English, German, Italian, and Russian languages.
- Digital Video Repair is a video repair tool, free to download, that can repair every one of the famous video formats.
- It doesn't let you preview the repaired video.
Top 4: Remo Repair MOV
Remo Repair MOV is a highly equipped mp4 video repair tool to fix your damaged video and mp4 files. It has two video fixing adaptations - one to fix corrupt AVI and the other to repair MOV videos in just a few clicks. Remo Repair MOV can be helpful in different circumstances on a MOV or MP4 document on your Mac or Windows.
- Make videos playable by repairing corrupted, harmed, or broken MOVs.
- Has an easy to use interface and permits you to complete video repairing without any problem.
- Repairs MOVs captured with any computerized camera, drones, cell phones, and so on.
- Accompanies a demo form that repairs and lets you preview your video
- Both Windows and macOS users can benefit from it.
- You need to buy the Remo Repair MOV AVI separately since they are the two versions of this video file repairer.
Top 5: Kernel Video Repair
Kernel Video Repair is one of the most utilized video files repair to repair video records with numerous extra segments. This product can fix a wide range of videos, regardless of whether crashed, broken, corrupted, or not readable. Regardless of the size and how seriously the document is corrupted, Kernel Video Repair can repair it productively.
- Video files supported: MP4, MOV, MPEG, WEBM, ASF, WMV, FLV, DIVX, 3G2, MJPEG, MTS, M4V, MKV, AVI, AVCHD, TS, 3GP, and F4V.
- Fix corruption in many videos all at once.
- No restrictions on the size of video documents for repair.
- Easy to use for amateur users without specialized necessities.
- Works on Windows Vista up to 10 and macOS.
- It offers high-end features for video repair that are matched by none in the business.
- The free trial only lets you repair a 30-second corrupted video.
Top 6: VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is an open-source, free of cost, and cross-platform player and multimedia system that plays videos and music records like DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and different streaming conventions. VLC Media Player is not only an incredible player, but on the other hand, it is an extraordinary mp4 repair software that can repair your damaged or corrupted AVI video documents.
- Repair video documents that are corrupted because of obscure reasons.
- Works with macOS, Windows, Linux, and all many other operating systems.
- VLC Media Player without any spyware, advertisements, tracking, and cost.
- VLC Media Player can repair video files only in AVI format.
Part 3: Free Online Video Repair
If you are looking for a free online video repair tool, 4DDiG Free Online Video Repair is the best option. With this tool, you can repair any video file on the web without even downloading software.
- Completely free of cost.
- Supports mp4, MOV, 3GP, and many more video files.
- Supports any DSLR camera, card, and USB.
- Very easy to use.
- Fully safe and automatic.
Steps of Usage
- To start with, you need to click the plus sign to upload a file or drag your file to that area on your screen.
- In the second step, auto repair the video using their automatic repair feature to fix any damage.
- In the final step, you can preview your repaired video and download the new video to save it to your device. We suggest you not download the video back to the folder where it got corrupted.
Part 4: Video Repair FAQs
1. Can corrupted video files be fixed?
Yes, the corrupted video files can be fixed using the 4DDiG video repair tool. We have listed some other options for you that can prove beneficial. But it is better to select the best one, i.e., 4DDiG Video Repair software.
2. Which is the best video repair software?
4DDiG Video Repair is the best video repair software available online. You can repair all video file types with just a few clicks. It is a protected software with a 100% accuracy rate.
3. How can I fix corrupted videos for free?
You can fix corrupted MP4 videos for free using the Tenorshare 4DDiG online video repair tool. You don't need to download any software for performing this fix. It requires you to upload a video file, and it will do the rest job for you.
In this article, we discussed the best video repair tools that can assist you with fixing videos harmed because of various causes. 4DDiG video repair tool is something you can't miss when thinking about a video repair tool if you have corrupted MP4 or MOV video files.