How to Get Tenorshare 4DDiG Free
For Win 11/10/8.1/8/7
- Twitter User: Go***yel Just Got 100MB
- Facebook User: Li***man Just Got 100MB
- Twitter User: Ma***nna Just Got 100MB
- Facebook User: Lu***eh Just Got 100MB
- Twitter User: Si***rd Just Got 100MB
- Facebook User: He***ik Just Got 100MB
Launch the program, click the "Share" icon.
Share this Tenorshare 4DDiG software on your social media, FB or Twitter.
Now, you can recover 100MB data FREE.
Freely Recover 100MB under Different Scenarios
Deleted Files Recovery
For all accidentally deleted photos, videos and documents in all situations like clicking Delete button, 4DDiG can help.
Recycle Bin Recovery
4DDiG can easily recover files if the Recycle Bin is emptied or the files are deleted using the Shift + Delete command.
4DDiG Windows Data Recovery can recover data from formatted HDDs, USB flash drives, SD cards, etc.
Raw File Recovery
4DDiG can recover files from any RAW drives that you usually cannot access directly.
Crash Computer Recovery
4DDiG creates a bootable drive and recovers your missing data due to system crash, hard drive damage, etc.
Quickly restores formatted partition when you are denied to access files due to mistakenly partition, deleted partition, repartition, or table loss.
Recover 2000+ File Types on Any Digital Devices
You can recover various data types from this powerful Windows data recovery tool. No matter what you have lost, 4DDiG file recovery software is capable of restoring lost files such as images, videos, music files, emails, etc on any devices.
How to Use Tenorshare 4DDiG Free
Step 1: Select a Location
4DDiG Windows data recovery download free and select the location where you lost the data.
Step 2: Scan and Preview the Lost Files
It will take some time to scan your lost files. Wait until the scanning is completed.
Step 3: Recover Lost Files
All the scanned results will be listed out, and you can select files to preview and recover.
Free Version VS Full Version
- Recover Data Size
- Recover from Formatted Systems
- Recover Data from Various Storage Devices
- Recover Data from Encrypted Drive
- Supports Unbootable System Recovery
- Data Recovery from CD/DVD
- Recover Files from Lost Partitions
Free Version$0 TRY IT FREE TRY IT FREE
Recover limited (100MB only) data from computer
$45.95/monthUPGRADE NOW UPGRADE NOW
Recover unlimited Deleted Photos, Videos, and other Critical Files
4DDiG Windows Data Recovery Free Technical Specifications
Supported Storage Devices
- SD/ Memory Card/TF Card
- USB flash drive, memory stick
- HDD/SSD/Digital Camera/Music Player/Camcorder/floppy disk, action camera, drone camera, dashcam
Supported System and Languages
- Operation systems: Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- File systems: NTFS, exFAT, and FAT16/FAT32.
- Supported Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Turkish, Indonesian, Thai, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Recommended by More Than 2,465,000 Users Worldwide
I lost 5 GB photos on my HDD but 4DDiG managed to recover them, it's really great. Thanks for such a tool.
My USB drive is not recognized by the computer but there are my work files in it, and then I used this software to get them back. It's recommended.
I don't know why one of my partition is lost but my files are there. 4DDiG helped me to find the lost partition and then the files.
4DDiG Windows Data Recovery FAQs
Yes, you can recover permanently deleted files as long as they have not been overwritten by newer data. Stop using the affected disk as soon as the files were deleted and take professional data recovery software Windows 11/10 like Tenorshare 4DDiG to recover your deleted files.
If you haven't empty deleted files from the recycle bin, just navigate to the trash and double click the file, then "Restore". If you have emptied the recycle bin, use Tenorshare 4DDiG to recover deleted files not in the Recycle Bin
Right now Tenorshare 4DDiG is able to recover data from an unbootable or
crashed Windows OS. To recover data from a crashed or non-booting Windows PC and
Laptop, please follow steps below:
1. Create a bootable data recovery media using 4DDiG.
2. Connect the bootable USB media to your crashed or unbootable Windows PC.
3. Once the computer boots from USB media, select the file types and then file location to recover data.
4. After scanning, choose all the files you want to recover.
You can also refer to this guide to get more details about data recovery from crashed computer.
1. The best way is to use pro tool Tenorshare 4DDiG Windows Data
Recovery, which is capable of recovering various type of data including how to
recover files /photos/documents on Windows.
2. If you've downloaded the videos to computer from website or camera even GoPro, you can use backup and restore, go to control panel and click System and Maintenance, then backup and restore.
4DDiG Data Recovery is self-developed by Tenorshare Co.,Ltd and it's fully compatible with Microsoft.
Tenorshare 4DDiG will not collect your information for any illegal purposes. If you are concerned about this, you can turn off your network before using our program. However, if you need to recover data from a crashed computer, make sure your computer is connected to the internet so that you can download the necessary firmware.
Yes, it is. Using Tenorshare 4DDiG is a much safer way of recovering your data than attempting physical data recovery and it won't overwrite your data.
Tenorshare 4DDiG offers a free trial so that you can scan and preview your lost data. If you want to recover those files, you need to purchase the license. Risks accompany any free data recovery software. Purchase 4DDiG now to get a time-limited discount!
It depends on the size of the drive or partition. Scanning your C drive and recovering deleted files usually take 2 to 5 minutes.
This software is one of the greatest tools for recovering lost data from NAS, including Synology NAS Disk. The majority of NAS file types and brands are also supported.
Tenorshare 4DDiG Data Recovery Tool Tips & Tricks
- Your Device Ran into a Problem and Needs to Restart
- What's the Best Alternatives of Disk Drill?
- How to Fix DistributedCom Error 10016?
- How to Convert PDF to JPG on Mac?
- How to Fix Windows 0x800701b1 Error?
- Fix CHKDSK Cannot Open Volume for Direct Access
- Recover Data from Hard Disk Which Is Not Detecting
- How Do I Recover Permanently Deleted Files From My PC?
- How to Recover Files Lock by Fefg Ransomware?
- Fix Microsoft Excel Cannot Paste the Data Error
- Fix Windows Error Code 0x80004005
- Recover Data from Crashed Hard Disk
- Recover Unsaved Excel Files after Click on Don't Save
- Fix BitLocker Keeps Asking for Recovery Key
- Fix Video Can't Play Error 224003
- 15 Fixes for Gmail Not Receiving Emails