A memory card or SD card indeed works as a brilliant storage device for many users to keep their photos, videos, and other files safe. In fact, it won’t be inappropriate here to mention that SD cards are more secure to store media files than any cloud service. However, often things can still go wrong, and you might need to recover video from SD card.
SD cards are user-friendly and compact, but sometimes the files stored on the SD card can get corrupted or may be lost because of several reasons. Below are some of the most obvious reasons why you might lose videos from your SD cards:
- Physical damage
- Formatting of the memory card
- Accidental deletion of the video
- Improper removal of memory card from a device
- Crashed computer system resulted in the deletion of files
In any of the above-listed situations, the recovery of videos and other crucial files becomes significant. However, if you are unaware of how to recover deleted files from memory card on Windows or Mac, continue reading the coming parts of the article.
2. How to Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card on Windows
The Best Way to Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card
SD card video recovery is possible even after deletion. However, as soon as your memory card gets corrupt, make sure that you immediately stop using it. Don’t save any other video, photo, or other important documents in it. Otherwise, it will cause your deleted videos to be overwritten.
In order to restore deleted videos from SD card, generally, you are left with two options, either you can use an SD card recovery software or try other manual methods. However, we recommend you go ahead with the former option because it is safe. Moreover, it is a cost-effective way to recover videos from SD card. So, don’t look out for how to recover deleted videos from SD card without software, as you may lose important data stored on them.
Thus, when it comes to the best SD card data recovery software, we highly suggest Tenorshare 4DDIG Data Recovery.
1. Tenorshare 4DDIG Overview
Restoring deleted video files from an SD card will not be a challenging task for you anymore. Tenorshare 4DDiG is specialized recovery software that will make SD card recovery super quick. Due to the proven reliability, user-friendly interface, and extensive functionality of this software, how to recover videos from sd card will become a hassle-free task for you.
You can use Tenorshare 4DDiG to recover files from formatted SD cards, crashed computer systems, or corrupted SD cards, etc. The best part about this professional recovery software is that it is specifically designed to meet the varying levels of users. Thus, if you are a professional or a novice, you can easily turn to this software for recovering video from SD card free.
Top-Notch Feature of Tenorshare 4DDIG:
- You can recover deleted video from SD card, a laptop or PC, internal & external drive, USB flash disk, etc.
- It allows you to recover more than one thousand media files that include videos, photos, audios, and documents.
- You can recover files that are lost due to virus attacks, accidental deletion, etc.
- It offers two recovery modes to conserve time, i.e., quick scan and deep scan.
- You can preview files before performing data recovery.
- It supports various video formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, AMV, F4V, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG, TS, VOB, MTS, DV, etc.
2. How to Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card on Windows
You can trust 4DDiG SD recovery software to recover deleted videos from SD card on Windows. You just have to download it to your PC, and the remaining process is quite simple. Following are the instructions that you have to follow in a particular order for SD card recovery:
- Step 1: Launch the Tenorshare 4DDiG software on your PC. Connect your SD card to the system and click on the “Scan” option to continue.
- Step 2: After scanning, all the deleted files will appear. You can preview the video to confirm whether it is the one you need.
- Step 3: Select the files and tap on the “Recover” button to save the video to computer.
In mere three steps, you will have all the deleted videos from the SD card back. Isn’t it fast?
3. How to Recover Videos from SD Card on Mac
Tenorshare 4DDiG also have a Mac version that offers SD card recovery on Mac computer. You can use the software to professionally recover videos from SD card on Mac as well as recover other files on Mac based storage devices. To begin the recovery process, first, you will have to download the program on your Mac. Once done, follow these below-stated instructions:
That’s it. With these three quick steps, you’ll be able to restore deleted videos from SD card on Mac.
FAQs about SD Card Video Recovery
When it is about SD card video recovery, you might have some questions in mind. We have answered some FAQs below to make things easy for you. Check them out!
1. Can I Recover Photos from SD Card Also?
Absolutely Yes! With SD card data recovery software, you can recover lost photos from the SD card also. The advanced software that you can rely on for this purpose is Tenorshare 4DDiG. It is the top-ranked and best SD card recovery software for all your needs. It works well on Mac and Windows PCs both.
2. How to Recover Deleted Videos from SD Card on Android?
There are two choices left at your disposal if you want to recover deleted videos from SD card on Android. These are:
Perform SD video recovery on computer: In order to retrieve deleted videos from the SD card on Android, it is suggested to remove the SD card from the Android device first. Then, connect the SD card to computer with a card reader ad scan it with computer data recovery software like Tenorshare 4DDiG data recovery.
Native Android recovery applications: You can use different apps to get back your deleted video on your Android device. However, their results can vary when compared to desktop applications.
3. Restore Deleted Videos on SD Card from the Recycle Bin /Trash Folder
Whether you have a Mac PC or Windows, all the deleted files go to the Trash or Recycle Bin in the first place. You will be able to recover files from this folder until it is emptied automatically or manually. To retrieve files from Recycle Bin or Trash folder, follow these steps:
The Bottom Line
Losing videos from the SD can be an annoying situation for anyone. But with this article, how to recover deleted videos from SD card will become an effortless task for you. Fortunately, recovery software like Tenorshare 4DDiG SD Recovery software will make the process easy and quick. Also, in order to avoid this situation in the future, make sure to have a backup of videos stored on the SD card.
You May Also Like
- Must-Read Guide: Recover Files from a Formatted SD Card | Recover Formatted SD Card
- How to Fix SD Card Won't Format on Windows 11/10/8/7?
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from SD Card Mac?
- How to Show and Recover Hidden Files on SD Card?
- Step-by-Step Guide: How to Fix SD Card Not Recognized in Windows 10/11?
- How to Format an SD Card in Devices?