Are you having problems with Sandisk recovery? Or the process of SSD recovery is too difficult? Here you can learn how to recover a Sandisk SD card in a safe and more advanced way. Sandisk is the most popular and sophisticated memory brand. There are millions of people around the world who use Sandisk memory cards and other memory hardware. Every second person uses a Sandisk memory card for storing user data. Although sometimes it gets removed or mistakenly deleted, which has to be recovered afterwards. So, if you're wondering how to recover a Sandisk SD card, you've come to the right place.
- Part 1: Overview of the SanDisk SD Card
- Part 2: How to Recover Files from SanDisk Devices on Windows & Mac?HOT
- Part 3: Common Cause of SanDisk SD Card Data Loss
- Part 4: Tips to Increase SanDisk Devices' Data Recovery Rate
- Part 5: People Also Ask about SanDisk Data Recovery
Part 1: Overview of the SanDisk SD Card
Before any further moving on how to recover Sandisk Card data, let's learn more about SanDisk first.
What are SanDisk Storage Devices?
SanDisk is one of the best-selling storage devices in the world. The brand SanDisk has been providing storage facilities for many years to people. Their most famous SD cards are used in mobile phones, laptops, and other small devices. Sandisk has a wide range of hardware available to provide people with the option of external storage.
Is It Possible for Sandisk Recovery?
Yes, absolutely. Sandisk is even more reliable in the recovery of data. There are many ways to recover data from Sandisk, although some of the best ones are given below.
Part 2: How to Recover Files from SanDisk Devices on Windows and Mac?
The following are the methods to recover files from SanDisk devices on Windows and Mac.
Method 1: SanDisk Recovery Using CMD Prompt
The CMD Prompt for Sandisk Recovery is the most common way of recovering data from the Sandisk SD Card.
Step 1: Connect your SanDisk SD card to your computer first, then right-click on the Windows icon and select Search.
Step 2: Then type cmd and right-click on the command prompt to run it as administrator.
Step 3: Afterwards, click on Yes to open the Command Prompt.
Step 4: Now, in the cmd search box, type chkdsk F:/f and press enter. You can replace the F if the Sandisk disc is different. Afterwards, type Y and then tap on entering.
Step 5: In the next step, type F and hit enter again, then type F: > attrib -h-r-s/s/d*. * and hit enter.
When you are done with the process, all the files will be saved in a brand new folder on the Sandisk SD card. Make sure to put in the right command, otherwise, it will not work.
Using a Powerful SanDisk Data Recovery Tool
Beside using CMD, using Tenorshare 4DDiG is easier. With Tenorshare 4DDiG, you can recover data from SanDisk within 3 easy click. It is one of the best and most advanced data recovery software that enable users to get their deleted or removed data back within no time and it also works on both Windows and Mac.
Why you should choose Tenorshare 4DDiG to recover SanDisk Data:
- It can recovery data from internal PC, SD Card, USB, external hard drive, etc.
- Support data recovery from formatted/corrupted/damaged drives, inlcuding SD Cards, USB, etc.
- Capable with crash PC/Mac data recovery
- Support data recovery from over 1000+ different type files, including photos, vidoes, ducuments, etc.
Follow below steps to recover data from a SanDisk with Tenorshare 4DDiG
- Download and launch Tenorshare 4DDiG on your Windows or Mac. Then you will be shown a home interface which includes all the discs connected, choose the SanDisk and you will see a disc with the name For Any Other in the Interface.
- After scanning process done, there will be diverse files like photos, videos, and documents. Click on the particular file you need to recover and click on "recover."
- Now select a safe location for the recovered files and then recover them.
Part 3: Common Cause of SanDisk SD Card Data Loss
There can be many reasons for SanDisk SD card data loss. In fact, the Sandisk SD card is more secure than any other, but sometimes catastrophically, something happens in the device using the Sandisk SD card that causes data loss. Some of the most common scenarios that result in data loss from SanDisk SD Cards are as follows:
- When it comes to SanDisk SD card data loss, the most common cause is user error. When deleting files, they delete some crucial files mistakenly, which results in the data being lost.
- Formatting a SanDisk SD card is another reason for that. This also comes from the user's mistake. Sometimes even the device suggests formatting the SD card, which has mistakenly happened many times.
- Corrupt files are one of the causes of data loss from the SanDisk SD card. Using a SanDisk SD Card in a device full of malware and bugs can cause the loss of data.
- Malware attacks from the internet and other reasons can cause the loss of data on the SanDisk SD Card.
Part 4: Tips to Increase SanDisk Devices' Data Recovery Rate
Some of the tips that are essential for increasing SanDisk Devices' data recovery rate. Like:
- Don't overuse the Sandisk SD card. When you feel that the data is lost, then don't save and or take photos and other data on the memory card. If you do that, you might overwriting your lost data.
- Do not format your SD card after data loss; otherwise, it will be difficult to recover data from the SanDisk Memory card. Although you can run CMD on the memory card, it might fail to recover. If you do format the device and want to get the data back, you can download Tenorshare 4DDiG to recover it.
Part 5: People Also Ask About SanDisk Data Recovery
What is the SanDisk Recovery Software?
Tenorshare 4DDiG is one of the best SanDisk recovery softwares, which we have already talk about. Then you might how these kind of data recovery software works? Actually when you remove or lost data from SanDisk, it will not permenantly lose, it just hide in somewhere which users can't find. That's why we recommend you do not use it or add new data on it, adding new data might cause data overwriting. Data recover software like Tenorshare 4DDiG can efficiently help you find out your lost data and recover it in a minute.
Why Do We Need a SanDisk Data Recovery Tool?
SanDisk is frequently used to store and transfer data, since lossing data is hard to avoid, having a reliable data recovery software can help you get rid to the data lost panic. Plus, when you lose data, the faster you can recover the lost data, the lower the chance of data corruption.
How to Choose a Good SanDisk Data Recovery Tool?
Every user needs fast and reliable service when it comes to data recovery tools. There are many tools you can use. For choosing a reliable one, you can check some data recovery review to choose the most professinal one
SanDisk Recovery is hard but not impossible. If you need to recover data from a SanDisk SD card, there is no better software than Tenorshare 4DDiG data recovery software. If you don't want to use software to recover data from SanDisk, you can also try to use CMD also.