Sometimes you just need a little bit of space to recover deleted photos from an SD card on an Android phone. Yet many people ask questions like how to recover photos from SD on an Android phone? While it is very easy to do. Recovering deleted photos from an SD card on Android phones seems to be a little challenging because it involves an SD card as well as an Android phone. You can recover photos from your Android phone's SD memory card by employing some of the best techniques and methods of Android phone SD card recovery. Accidentally deleting photos or formatting an SD card can happen to anyone. So it's pretty normal. although some people get panicked because the photos that they keep as memories vanish. Fortunately, there are some of the best ways to recover photos from an SD card on an Android phone.
- Part 1: What Cause SD Card Photos Lost?
- Part 2: How to Recover Photos from SD Card on Android Phone?
- Part 3: Tips to Increase Android Phone SD Card Recovery Possiblity
- Part 4: How to Find Photos from SD Card on Android Phones?
- FAQs about Recovering Photos from SD Card on Android Phone:
Part 1: What Causes SD Card Photos to Be Lost?
There are many reasons why SD card photos are lost. It is a common problem with SD cards where the data gets lost for no reason. Losing data from an SD card is an issue for Android users.
- You can go through the following scenarios if you are an SD card user
- You can delete photos by mistake
- Your SD card may get corrupted or damaged
- Accidentally formatting the SD card
- Some virus infections, power failures, and others
Part 2: How to Recover Photos from an SD Card on an Android Phone?
There are many possible ways to recover photos from an SD card on an Android phone. Some of the very best ways to recover deleted photos from your SD card on an Android phone are:
Fix 1: Recommended: Best SD Card Data Recovery Software
When it comes to the most recommended and best SD card data recovery software, 4DDiG SD Card Recovery Software is the one to use. It has everything you need to recover photos from your SD card on your Android phone.
Here’s what more 4DDiG can do:
- Data such as photos, files, and more can be recovered from a laptop or PC's internal or external drive, a USB flash disk, an SD card, and so on.
- There are facilities where you can recover 1000+ file types, including photos, videos, documents, and audio.
- Don't worry if you deleted your files accidentally. You can recover files lost due to accidental deletion, formatting, lost partitions, corruption, a crashed system, a virus attack, and so on.
Follow the steps below to recover photos from an SD card in an Android phone
- Following the installation and launch of Tenorshare 4DDiG Windows Data Recovery, You will be presented with the home interface shown below, which includes Data Recovery and Advanced Options. In our situation, from a list of hard drives, select the SD card where you lost your data and then click Start to begin. Or you can choose target file types in the upper-right corner before the scanning.
- 4DDiG immediately examines the selected SD card all around for missing data, and you may pause or stop the searching at any time if you've identified the files you want to recover. There are categories like Deleted Files, Existing Files, Lost Location, RAW Files, and Tag Files under the Tree View. You can also switch to File View to check file types such as Photo, Video, Document, Audio, Email, and others. Besides, you can search for target files or use Filter to narrow down your search on the right side of the panel.
- After locating the target files, you can preview and recover them to a secure location.Please do not save to the same partition where you lost your data in the event of disc overwriting and permanent data loss.
Fix 2: Restore SD Card Photos from Dropbox on an Android Phone
As we all know, Dropbox is the most famous backup programme for Android phones. All you need to do is download Dropbox and launch it.
Step 1: First, you need to log in to recover deleted photos on your computer. Then go to files and select the deleted files folder.
Step 2: Now, after checking all of them, click on "recover" and you get them back.
Fix 3: Use Google Photos to Restore Photos from an SD Card
Using Google Photos, you can recover deleted photos on Android phones.
Step 1: Open Google Photos and delete the trash folder on the sidebar.
Step 2: Now check the images you want to recover and click on "Restore" to get them back. The availability period for all deleted files is 60 days.
Fix 4: Use Microsoft OneDrive to Retrieve Android Photos from SD Cards
Microsoft OneDrive is another great way to recover your photos.
Step 1: Open Microsoft OneDrive and go to the recycle bin.
Step 2: Check on all the deleted photos and click on the restore icon. The deleted data duration is 30 days.
Part 3: Tips to Increase Android Phone SD Card Recovery Possibility
The following are some suggestions for improving Android phone SD card recovery:
- When you accidentally delete photos or format your SD card, you can never add new data to it.
- Always unmount your SD card before removing it from your Android phone to avoid corrupting it.
- Never use any Play Store apps for Android SD card recovery because they can corrupt your entire mobile data.
- When you are recovering your files, save them in a different location rather than saving them again on the SD card.
Part 4: How to Find Photos from SD Cards on Android Phones
To find the photos from the SD card on Android phones, download the Files app and launch it.
Step 1: Launch the Files app, then tap on the search icon afterwards.
Step 2: Then enter the desired keyword.
Step 3: Use the image filter (files app img search and filter) to enable it. Then look for your images that you want to recover.
FAQs about Recovering Photos from SD Card on Android Phone:
How Do I Recover Pictures from My SD Card?
Recovering pictures from your SD card is extremely easy. All you need is the Tenorshare 4DDiG data recovery software. Once you have it, launch it, and with a few steps, you can recover all of your photos from your SD card.
How Do I Recover Pictures from My SD Card on My Android?
To recover your picture from your SD card on your Android, unmount the card and take it off of your phone. Then connect to the computer, launch, and use Tenorshare 4DDiG software to recover your data.
How Do I Recover Deleted Files from My Android SD Card?
You can recover deleted files from your Android SD card using Tenorshare 4DDiG. With a few clicks, you will have the privilege of recovering all of your data that is lost on your Android SD Card.
If you follow the steps above, recovering photos from an Android phone's SD card becomes extremely simple. The best among all of them is simply using the Best SD Card Data Recovery tool, which does not have any duration, so you can use it to recover data and photos anytime you want.